My playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, August 10, 2014

THIS IS MY DREAM

Okay........let's start with this.....emmmmmm.......I've finally meet MBLAQ  in front of my own eyes...as live!!! After the whole 4 years waiting for them....but......to be honest...it didn't seems real for me....maybe because I stand too far from the stage.....or maybe they just come and leave so immediately like 20 minutes where it supposed to be an hour, or did I focus too much on my fan cam...or did I scream all the time till I lose all my concentration to MBLAQ....or maybe because it feels different since they are so many noise that I feel like listening to their song by myself makes me feel more close to them....or did I expecting much from their performance....or their singing is good enough till it feels like a recording...but whatever it is,I really hope that I can meet them someday....again...outside the concert..maybe in airport or something.... To be honest...it feels like listening to them in YouTube while reading to the lyrics makes me feel more close to them...hmmm...

Oh by the way...one of my lifetime mission has complete....so even MBLAQ come again next time, I think I will not think as hard as now...if I wanna go, then go...but if not, then it's ok....there's those time when I thought to myself "what if I die even before I ever look at MBLAQ in my own eyes", or "if I let this go, then when will I have a chance to meet them again?they soon will be in army, joon are not as active as before...and what if I can't meet them because they already disbanded??".... So if someone ask me 'did you ever meet MBLAQ before.' Then I will proudly say YES even though it is not as perfect as I think....

Well I think I will cry when they walk on the stage...but I did not..and it surprised me to be honest...because a night before, when I listen to their song 'you're my +' I did cried...because I can feel their presence near me...they're in Malaysia...in the same land as me...it feel so close till I can even feel Seungho laying beside me (don't look at me as a pervert..I didn't imagine more than that)....and I breathe the same air as them....I just live 20-30km from them...and to be honest...I cried a lot....but in reality....I have no chance to cry....I am busy with fan cam...screaming...till I have no time to be thankful for being there after 4 years of waiting....

And after I went back home...I feel regretful...why I didn't spend my time forthat 20 minutes to really appreciating since this could be my one and only moment with MBLAQ....but when I watch my fan cam again I feel like 'oh...I was there....I do call for their names...I do hear them singing live..I am the one who record this' and after that those feeling come...I feel very thankful,appreciate all of it....and regret once again...

By the way,I would like to say thanks to my friends...for helping my, accompany me to watch MBLAQ...and also my friend's sister, who drove us there....thank you soo much!!! Thank you for making my dream comes true.....

And for MBLAQ,JTuneCamp.....please do come again...you guys are always welcome here in Malaysia...

LOVE
Nadia........

No comments:

Post a Comment