My playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, August 11, 2014

MBLAQ as 5 members boy group..not 4 members

This story as a continuation from yesterday's MBLAQ's event......as you guys know I've been waiting for them for almost 5 years already...so I think, by meeting them will make me happy *this is what I want.... But I don't know why, I feel so incomplete....something uneasy...I met them, but I feel nothing....I feels like I never meet MBLAQ before.....and after the whole day of thinking, finally I got the reason why I feel like this.... It is because of my own perception... I like MBLAQ as a whole...as 5 members...so when one of the absence, I. Felt lost...I feel this is not MBLAQ I know...4 members of male idol is not MBLAQ...MBLAQ forever 5... So I couldn't accept the fact that only 4 members of MBLAQ was there... I hate myself but that is the fact that I can't get rid of...I like MBLAQ as 5 members...I don't know what will happen if one of them leave for army...and it is always be my dream that MBLAQ will leave for army as a whole...not one by one just like super junior does...so that I don't have to wait for long enough for all of the members to finish their army...max 2. Years then they can start to promote as 5...


I really hope that next time when MBLAQ come to Malaysia, they will come as 5 members...Lee Joon...please be more active as a part of MBLAQ...please don't be like Sohee of wonder girls.... If MBLAQ lack of one member, I will totally feel lost....hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment