My playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, August 8, 2014

Am I considered as 'so-called-junior' A+??

Whoaaa....it's been a long time since my last post...loooong loooong time ago...ah well...here I wanna tell you a story...about A+ for sure since this blog are actually for fan base blog A+ *but yeah...later I end up as my personal blog...sigh.......

Ok well...let's begin....actually it's not for the whole A+ fan club it self...*but I don't know if the worldwide fan club also like that...till now, I've never seen any...
MBLAQ finally come to Malaysia!!yeayyy!!!and yeah all of the A+ the active member, a silent member (I am one of them) , and a new member all eagerly wanting to come for their first fanmeeting in pavillion....then there's one fellow asked...'are you new A+?'...........
And my reaction like...."WHAT??!!!"....
Ok here I want to tell you everything....from the moment I know MBLAQ...I guess I have posted about it before in this blog....

We'll I didn't know MBLAQ because I like kpop and I want to like any random group....actually my friend introduce me to MBLAQ(thanks to her for letting me know how amazing they are)...we are having game in school (oct 2009)...and I asked her who is your favorite artist...and she answered 'embeekkk' and I was making joke of her because of that (I will totally kill anyone who call my MBLAQ as embeekk)...then she asked me to check on YouTube a kpop group named MBLAQ...and that was the first week of their debut...and before knowing MBLAQ, to be honest I never ever know about kpop...and then I checked on YouTube as she asked me to do....and what I saw was their debut stage at music bank *i recently found the video*....and starting by that moment, I was attracted to MBLAQ... I followed any single songs and programme they did...but.....I didn't too focused on MBLAQ*as you can see from my posts before* I am more attracted to SUJU and SHINee....MBLAQ's status in my heart by that time is the same status as VIXX in my heart by this time* I followed their activity but not so into them*...I got too excited about SUJU and SHINee until MBLAQ make a comeback with Y (as everyone know..Old MBLAQ make a comeback once a year..not like the recent MBLAQ)...and I fell for Y ....their beats was totally awesome!!!and their MV was super damn cool....and starting by that moment, I started to get into MBLAQ...I watched every single reality and variety show of MBLAQ...I downloaded every single songs of MBLAQ...I buy all MBLAQ's album (including the pricey one from Japan T.T)....and it continue until now.....

So, if you asked me 'are you new A+'....and guess what I should answer you.... I am a fan of MBLAQ since 2009...is it still consider as new??...yes you never see me in fan meet up before...since I went for only once before...for the first fan meet up...and I never saw you there....and to be honest...I didn't actually want to join any MA+ activity... I am happy as a free lancer fans...you know what I mean...I am happy if I just do everything alone...I don't want to join fan meet up for the sake of 'yeah we like the same boys and let's just be friends'....because I know malaysia's fan club did not really active during their comeback....just ask...any MA+ got 200+ email/mnet/melon for the sake of voting during their comeback??(we'll maybe 40% of them have it)...they did buy albums...but did they ever spending their time like international fans did by voting/streaming?? This is why I am more close to international fans rather than  Malaysia's fans...we will share our account...and spending our time by streaming and voting...the awesome part during their comeback is, we can have a chat at MBLAQ's new MV...and if anyone ask me who is my bias...And I will answer, I have no bias since I like all of the member...I like MBLAQ as a whole (that's why I didn't agree with the sub unit idea)...I have no specific reason of liking MBLAQ...it's not because they're handsome...I just have no reason...

What I want to tell here is..it's not important whether you are senior or junior member..but the most important is you willingness of spending for them....your time and your money...if you're 'so-called-senior' but you didn't help during their comeback,then you're nothing..

No comments:

Post a Comment