My playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, February 24, 2012

SHINee is back!!!

yesterday i've watched IS2...juz coz of G.O and Taem....they're about 14 singers(it is special eps)....ahh,when i saw Taem,i can say how much i missed SHINee...when he perform on the stage(he's the 1st singer),the performance was the first SHINee's stage that i watch on TV after Lucifer's promotion(how long is it??1 year ++)...i continuously watch Taem(his face covered the whole TV screen)...then suddenly G.O pops out on the
screen....whhoooaa....that time i realized i still have MBLAQ...hehe...sorry G.O(he's like reminds me that my heart belongs to MBLAQ now...hehe...)
SHINee is like my ex-lover...my ex-boyfriend....
MBLAQ is my current boyfriend.....
as u know(if u read my older post),i do love SHINee on 2010....i was totally fell in love with them...but that time MBLAQ is like my friend who help me whenever i have a problem...like triangle love??hehe....anyway,now i gave all my heart to MBLAQ(since SHINee already forget bout me :( ....they didn't appear on tV about 1 year ++...)
Q:y didn't u watch SHINee on internet???we have youtube,google,yahoo,dailymotion,facebook where u can follow and watch them anytime...
A:ahhhh,watching them on computer/internet are not same as we watch on TV...seriously!!!

and on 2011,MBLAQ continuously promoting and appearing on TV...so my love didn't even change for them...hehe....and same goes to this year....after it's war/run promotion ends,they will go for japanese comeback and asia tour.....then they'll comeback again in korea in june.....hehe....(i hope my love never change to BEAST and SHINee,coz both of them are going to comeback on APRIL which MBLAQ already finish their promotion in Korea....i hopeeeeee)
it's kinda same as last year thought.....BEAST comeback after MBLAQ done promoting....and i love both of them(MBLEAST)....but this year,SHINee also appearing on the same time...then it'll maybe called SHIMBLEAST?????huahahha....idk,but i hope i'll gave all my love for three of them...hehe...fighting!!!!
MBLAQ fighting!!!
SHINee fighting!!!
BEAST fighting!!!

-sincerely A+SHAWOLB2UTY-

No comments:

Post a Comment