My playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Letter to my A+ family.

Hello My A+ family \('-')/
hi,it's been a while we're together...3rd year already guys...b4 this,i only concentrate on MBLAQ itself...i don't care bout the other A+...but starting this year,with it's war promotion,i started to get closer to my A+ family...on that time,i only know how my family was...they're actually so kind and helpful,we gather our
strength our energy together for MBLAQ,i feel so grateful to have such a warm family <3....just wanna say thank u for my A+ family member who have titled my as 'potential A+'...hehe...actually i have dont nothing for them...i only vote whenever i want(not as frequent as u guys),i only searching on the day of con(totally not helping),thank u so much....but sorry,i am not as good as u think...at 1st,i am just an A+ who support MBLAQ but now i just realized,only support but not helping is totally looser....
i've watched and read all MBLAQ's members speech and talk towards us A+,and it is totally touched my heart...i do love them but i am afraid if one day,i'll start to hate them and what hurt me more when i think that possibbly i'll become ex-A+....hehe.....but i hope that i'll become a loyal A+......

Anyway,just wanna thank to my A+ and i love you guys!let's make our family tie stronger okay?i wish i can meet u guys and hug all of you...but yeah,we only meet on internet thought....hehe....BTW,i love u MBLAQ....i gave all my heart for u...hehe..(it's kinda over reacting thought).....

I LOVE U A+
A+ LOVE U MBLAQ!!
jtune+MBLAQ+ A+ = love..........

No comments:

Post a Comment